Monna Lainson Designs

Thursday, January 31, 2008

BUSTIN' my buttons!


Oh I am just SO proud of robhay! Her layout "Spring Flowers and Ladybugs" was chosen Layout of the Day yesterday at 3Scrapateers!

I chose the Layouts of the Day for a number of months at 3Scraps, and let me tell ya, it takes something special to CATCH the eye in the gallery because of all the incredible art there. Robhay's layout did just that, and I am so very, very proud that she used my kit!

Of course, ALL the layouts were awesome - I just keep going back to them and looking at each one over and over. My good friend the Dude told me many times that there is nothing like the thrill of seeing layouts done with your designs. And he's right! AGAIN! Dang..I hate it when he is so RIGHT all the time! LOL But 'tis true...it's a thrill like nothing else...I gotta admit.

THANK YOU to each and everyone of you who took the time to post layouts. They mean SO much to me! Your posting bonuses (the second half of the kit) will be there very shortly by Private Message.

I hope you'll take the time to help me congratulate Robyn by visiting her gallery and leaving a HUGE dose of lovin' for her wonderful layout! Visit HERE

BIG HUGS,
Monna






1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for featuring my LO here on your blog and for all your kind words. :) I was SHOCKED to see I had been chosen for LOTD for that day! I almost fell off my chair, LOL.

Those ladybugs are so cute that I made one tiny and tried to make it look like it was actually in the photo on the flower.

This was really such a fun kit to work with!