Monna Lainson Designs

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Layout Share - Scrappee's Grammy & Me

My good friend Darlene aka Scrappee has been at it again! Her second layout using my kit Family Traditions has been chosen Layout of the Day at onesingleseed.com AND is in the running for Layout of The Week! The MOST PRECIOUS photo of herself and her grammy, as well as Darlene's impeccable layering, have made this a layout to remember. This is heritage scrapping at its best! I hope you'll drop by the forum over there and vote for YOUR favorite layout because there are some FABULOUS ones in the running this week. Of course, Darlene and I would dearly LOVE to have your vote! wink wink :)

Click on Darlene's beautiful layout to go VOTE!



Family Traditions is still on sale 50% off at onesingleseed.com where the Grand Opening is still in progress. It's been a fun, crazy week over there, and you still have time to get in on the fun! See you there!

3 comments:

Snowsmoon said...

WOW, She is doing an AWESOME job with this Family Traditions...It would be awesome if she got it again. I am going to post it on my blog as well. Talk to you soon!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

WOO HOO!!! You GO Darlene!!! I have made my way over to vote and I'm not telling who I voted for!

See you lovlies later! MWAH!

XOXO,
Linda :)

Tammy Dunlap said...

Hi Monna! I love this page Darlene did! Hugs, Tammy