Monna Lainson Designs

Friday, January 9, 2009

Special Offer!

I am slowly getting my feet wet at Treasures to Scrap and I must tell you - there are some EXCITING things in store over there! Hee hee... can't tell you just yet, but I can give you a little hint - everything will be NEW! I am terrible at keeping secrets, so that's all I'm gonna say for now! LOL

I have had several emails asking about my December Download A Day at ostenwilkinsdesigns.com and if it will be available. To answer your question - YES! It is now at Treasures To Scrap, and it's on SALE! Don't you just LOVE a sale? From now until the end of January, the kit along with ALL the bonuses previously offered are on sale for $2.00! Whooot! What a bargain!

You can find it HERE



Off to work now.... I owe, I owe, so it's off to work I go! LOL Have a GREAT FRIDAY everyone!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Me said...

Welcome to TTS! I am glad you found a new home and I am really happy that it at Treasures To Scrap!